|• Family rooms||• Cycle rental||• Lockers available|
|• Suitable for wheelchair users||• Free WiFi||• Laundry facilities|
|• Self-catering kitchen||• Common room(s)||• Game room|
|• Breakfast served every day||• Café/Bar||• Luggage storage|
|• Travel/Tour bureau||• Cycle storage||• BBQ|
GPS: 64.146406, -21.874809000000027
Reykjavík City HI Hostel is located in Laugardalur Park close to swimming pools and a campground. You will need 30 minutes to walk to the centre along the seashore. Bikes for rent.
Public transport: BSÍ (Bus Central Station) is on a direct bus line to the Hostel. Take bus no. 14 to City Centre. From City Centre / BSÍ: Take bus no. 14 to Laugarásvegur bus stop.
Parking: We have plenty of free parking onsite.
Airport: To and from Keflavík Airport (50 km): FlyBus and Airport Express run to a schedule connecting with every flight, and will drop you off at the hostel / the airport upon request.
From Reykjavík Domestic Airport (3 km): Take bus no. 15 to Hlemmur, change to bus no. 14 and get off at Laugarásvegur bus stop.
To Reykjavík Domestic Airport: Take bus no. 14 to BSÍ and walk 15 minutes to the service centre.
Sea Port: Reykjavík Harbour is located 3 km from the hostel.
- Only 2 km away from the city centre and right next to Reykjavík's main swimming pool, the hostel is tremendously well located.
- There are excellent facilities for groups of all sizes, as well as families and lone travellers, including guest kitchens, a BBQ-deck, laundry room and bike rental.
- There is a wide selection of rooms, most with ensuite bathrooms and all with bed linen included. Free WiFi throughout the premises.
- Get great deals on tours available for booking at reception.
- The staff are always at hand to help you make the most of your stay in Reykjavík.
Get an estimate for your group