Reykjavik City Card - Fastest and easiest way to explore Reykjavík
In order to enrich your visit further and make the most of your stay in Reykjavík. With this Reykjavik City Card, issued by the city of Reykjavik, it will be so much easier to you to connect with the extraordinary cultural scene and vibrant city life.
The Reykjavík City Card is available for up to 24, 48 or 72 hours and offering great value for money. The Reykjavík City Card offers free entry to a great selection of museums and galleries, all thermal swimming pools in Reykjavík and free unlimited travel by bus within the Reykjavik Capital Area. In addition, the card also gives you a free ferry trip to Viðey island and discounts on various tours, in shops and on services.
- Free entry to Reykjavík's best museums and galleries
- Free entry to Reykjavík Zoo and Family Park
- Free entry to Reykjavík's thermal pools, hot pots and saunas
- Free use of public bus transport, “Strætó”, in Reykjavík and the capital area
- Free ferry ride to Viðey, a beautiful historic island on the ord of Reykjavík
- Great discounts and offers on concerts, restaurants, attractions, tours and more throughout Reykjavík area.
In order to accommodate families, there is a special children’s City Card, at a significantly reduced fee.
Children’s City Card
Admission to the museums is free for children under 18 years of age. There are, however, fees for children (from the age of 6) on city bus services and on the ferry to Viðey Island (from the age of 7). Note that there are also entrance fees for children (6 and over) at the thermal pools, and from 5 years and over at the Animal Zoo and Family Park.