|• Family rooms available||• Free WiFi||• Common room(s)|
|• Suitable for wheelchair users||• Luggage storage||• Laundry facilities|
|• Terrace/patio||• Meals available||• Self-catering kitchen|
|• Hot tub||• Garden||• BBQ|
GPS: 63.9871367, -20.55051000000003
The hostel is located by road no. 30, about 7 km from the ring road no. 1. Turn north on road no. 30 midway between Selfoss and Hella.
Public transport: Daily bus no. 72 and/or 73 from Selfoss passes Blesastaðir on its route.
Parking: We have plenty of free parking onsite.
- One of Iceland's most fertile areas, Flúðir (23 km north of South Central) offers horse riding tours and delicious greenhouse grown vegetables.
- Located in a geothermal area, Laugarás is also known for its organic greens.
- Take a ride down the steep waterslide at Borg swimming pool.
- At Brautarholt, you will find a small shop, campsite and a swimming pool.
- In Þjórsárdalur valley, visit the reconstructed farm Þjóðveldisbær, based on an archaeological site. A must see for all history fans.
- Keldur is among the handful of preserved turf houses owned by the National Museum. Parts of it date back to the 10th century, which makes it one of Iceland's oldest preserved turf houses.
- Relax in the lush garden of Blesastaðir or stretch in the hot tub after a long day of activities.
- Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere, right beside the busy tourist spots.
Get an estimate for your group