Why HI Iceland for Groups?
With a wide range of budget multi-share and private rooms, dedicated group facilities, unbeatable locations and much more, we can plan your perfect group getaway.
We provide the base for groups in all shapes and sizes. We have more than 30 HI Hostels waiting all around the country. Remote locations with easy access to the countryside and areas of interest. Urban locations that are perfect for city, culture, and field trips, great for a night out and as a base for your excursions.
No two HI Hostels are the same and no two hostels offer the same group experience. Select a location below to learn more about how each hostel can uniquely meet your group needs.
- Our booking agents will help you with anything your group needs, from enquiry to check out.
- Affordable rates to help make your group's trip possible.
- An international, culturally-diverse and welcoming athmosphere.
- Assured quality; our hostels are inspected annually and must meet international standards for comfort, security, cleanliness, privacy, and welcome.
- Great locations near fun activities, nature, and attractions.
- Assistance with planning itineraries, group acitivies, such as day tours, and other projects.
- Wide selection of rooms: private and shared dorm rooms. Rooms can be gender separated and group can stay privately (not share with other guests). Rooms with private bathrooms are available at certain hostels.
- Private accommodation available for leaders.
- Self-catering guest kitchens to reduce costs and breakfast and/or evening meals can be booked at many hostels for convenience.
- Bed linen is included.
- Self-service laundry at many hostels.
- Friendly & helpful on-site staff at hand to help with any issues or emergencies.
- Communal rooms and social areas.
- Classrooms/meeting rooms for study sessions and day preparation at many locations. Please contact us for further information
- Free WiFi at most hostels.