Reykjavík Welcome Card
Great Value for Money!
Get to know Reykjavík the easy way. The Reykjavík Welcome Card gives free admission to a great selection of museums and galleries, to all Thermal Pools in Reykjavík, and free unlimited travel by "Strætó" buses within the Greater Reykjavík Area. Besides, the card grants the cardholder discounts of various tours and services. The Reykjavík Tourist Card comes with a brochure with detailed information about the musems and travel services that take part in it, opening hours, bus schedule, etc. In fact you don´t need much else apart from comfortable shoes and your travelling spirit.
The Reykjavík Welcome Card can be purchased for 24, 48 or 72 hours. You can save a lot of money by purchasing this card and planning your days in Reykjavik around the activities covered by the card.
The Reykjavík Welcome Card gives admission to:
- Strætó City Buses
- Reykjavík City Thermal Pools (7)
- The National History Museum
- The Culture House
- Reykjavík Art Museum - Hafnarhus
- Reykjavík Art Museum - Kjarvalsstaðir
- Reykjavík Art Museum - Ásmundarsafn
- Reykjavík 871+/-2 Settlement Exhibition
- Árbæjarsafn - The Reykjavík City Museum
- The Reykjavík Maritime Museum - Víkin
- Reykjavík Family par and farm animal zoo
- The Ferry to Viðey Island
- +Free internet Access at the Center