Reykjavík Welcome Card
Great Value for Money!
Get to know Reykjavík the easy way. The Reykjavík Welcome Card gives free admission to a great selection of museums and galleries, to all Thermal Pools in Reykjavík, and free unlimited travel by "Strætó" buses within the Greater Reykjavík Area. Besides, the card grants the cardholder discounts of various tours and services. The Reykjavík Tourist Card comes with a brochure with detailed information about the musems and travel services that take part in it, opening hours, bus schedule, etc. In fact you don´t need much else apart from comfortable shoes and your travelling spirit.
The Reykjavík Welcome Card can be purchased for 24, 48 or 72 hours. You can save a lot of money by purchasing this card and planning your days in Reykjavik around the activities covered by the card.
The Reykjavík Welcome Card gives admission to:
- Reykjavík City Buses
- Reykjavík City thermal pools (7)
- National Museum of Iceland
- National Gallery of Iceland
- Reykjavík Art Museum - Hafnarhus
- Reykjavík Art Museum - Kjarvalsstaðir
- Reykjavík Art Museum - Ásmundarsafn
- Reykjavík City Museum - Settlement Exhibition
- Reykjavík City Museum - Árbæjarsafn
- Reykjavík City Museum - Reykjavík Maritime Museum - Víkin
- Reykjavík City Museum - Reykjavík Museum of Photography
- Reykjavík City Museum - Viðey Island
- The Ferry to Viðey Island
- Reykjavík Family park and farm animal zoo