Book a Car Rental Package
You can book a car rental package by sending us an email. Please fill in our booking form at the bottom of the page and send to us at email@example.com. Please note that when having a credit card is always necessary when booking a car rental package. We cannot make any exceptions to this rule.
Information needed when reserving a car rental package:
- Full name and phone number of contact person
- Name of each guest
- If travelling with children: date of birth for each child
- The names of the HI Hostels you want to stay at and the dates you want to stay there
- Information about what kind of accommodation you require (bed in dormitory or private room)
- Car category
- An exact date, time, place and flight number (if applicable) for picking up and returning the car. If a customer would like to pick up and/or return the car at Keflavík Airport there is an extra cost of 4.900 ISK (the airport fee is only paid once)
- Additional services requested, e.g. SCDW, automatic transmission, or car seats for children for instance
Due to the high number of requests and bookings during the high season, we recommend to book as early as possible.
Contact our booking department at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and bookings.
Comments from Our Guests
I was extremely pleased with the whole HI Iceland central booking service. When the accomodation I requested was full, alternative was suggested. Price for accomodation & car was quite reasonable. Staff at all hostels and at car rental agency were friendly, efficient & helpful. Hostels were clean, well organized & near tourist destinations. I liked the convenience of kitchen access @ hostels as well as the opportunity to meet other travellers. THANKS for a great trip!!
- Lynne LaFontaine from Texas, USA
We have experiences with hostels in several countries and HI Iceland is by far the best and most helpful one.
- Sylvia Siebig from Germany
I had little time to plan my first visit toIceland, your packages were well described, informative, and flexible. The booking service is excellent. Meeting other travellers is an advantage of hostels that hotels don't offer
- Susan from Germany