Book a Car Rental Package
You can book a car rental package by e-mail or fax (+354 553 0535). Please fill in our booking form at the bottom of the page and send to us at email@example.com. Please note that when booking a car rental package, credit card details are always required.
Information needed when reserving a car rental package:
- Full name and address of contact person
- Name of each guest
- If travelling with children: Birth date and birth year of each child
- The names of the hostels you want to stay at and the dates you want to stay there
- Information about what kind of accommodation you require (bed in dormitory or private room)
- Car category
- An exact date, time, place and flight number (if applicable) for picking up and returning the car. If a customer would like to pick up and/or return the car at Keflavík Airport there is an extra cost of 4.800 ISK (the pick up/return fee is only paid once)
- Additional service requested, e.g. SCDW, luggage trailer or car seat for children
- Credit card number, expiration date, and security code. These details are necessary to secure the car rental.
Due to high volume of requests and bookings during the high season, we recommend to book as early as possible.
Contact our booking department at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and bookings.
Comments from Our Guests
I was extremely pleased with the whole HI Iceland central booking service. When the accomodation I requested was full, alternative was suggested. Price for accomodation & car was quite reasonable. Staff at all hostels and at car rental agency were friendly, efficient & helpful. Hostels were clean, well organized & near tourist destinations. I liked the convenience of kitchen access @ hostels as well as the opportunity to meet other travellers. THANKS for a great trip!!
- Lynne LaFontaine from Texas, USA
We have experiences with hostels in several countries and HI Iceland is by far the best and most helpful one.
- Sylvia Siebig from Germany
I had little time to plan my first visit toIceland, your packages were well described, informative, and flexible. The booking service is excellent. Meeting other travellers is an advantage of hostels that hotels don't offer
- Susan from Germany