Bookings at Hostels in Iceland
Make a recervation at a hostel in Iceland?
You are always welcome to show up without a reservation at Icelandic HI hostels but we strongly recommend that you book ahead and do it well in advance in order to ensure you the facilities and the service you wish for.
This especially applies to those who wish to stay in a private room and all groups.
Rooms with private bathrooms are available at Reykjavík City, Reykjavík Downtown, Reykjavík Loft, Laugarvatn, Akranes, Bíldudalur, Borgarnes, Grundarfjörður, Keflavík, Reyðarfjörður, Seyðisfjörður, Siglufjörður, and Ytra Lón.
HI in Iceland offers you the following ways of booking your accommodation and services:
- Contact our Central Booking Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like us to take care of hostel bookings, arrange you our affordable car rental package and provide offers of variety of tours around Reykjavík and to different parts of the country.
- Contact our booking office in Reykjavík (email@example.com) for group reservations on accommodation, transportation and other services for groups staying in Reykjavik.
- Contact the hostel of your choice directly for requests and bookings. See the map above or list below.
Hostels in Iceland in alphabetical order
Three easy ways to book your stay with HI Iceland
1) Let our Central Booking Office do the work for you
HI Iceland offers a booking service where you can book your stay, your car rental and longer tours - all in one place. We pride ourselves of personal service where one person takes care of your entire booking from start to finish for no extra charge. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Contact your hostel of choice directly
We understand that sometimes you just want to talk to the people in the hostels yourself. Therefore we provide contact details for all our hostels on our hostel pages
3) Book your accommodation online